Global Internet B2B Marketing "B2C" Resources "B2B vs. B2C" Online Marketing Strategies
The little tool that could...
How many of you out there have too many email addresses and not enough time to continually log in to each one?
Well, if your like me I have numerous ones that I need to be in touch with on a regular basis. I don't have time to check them individually.
For the past year or so I have been using ePrompter, a program that monitors them for me. It sits in the lower right hand corner of my tool bar and displays a different colored circle with a number in it. Each color represents a different mail box. When an email arrives at one of the mail boxes the number count is updated and a little ping goes off to let you know you have mail. The neat thing about this one is that it does not display full graphic images, but it does display url links. This makes it very easy to preview the email. If you want to view all the graphics later then you can use your main program to do it.
I use this in conjunction with Mozilla for my email organization.
Some of the features:
* Read and delete email without opening your email client
* Unique Rotating Tray Icon shows # of new messages in each account.
* Choice of five screensavers that show # of new messages per account.
* Autodial goes online and retrieves messages at scheduled intervals.
* Choice of two audio alerts for new messages.
* Optional password protection for individual accounts.
* Message headers or full messages available online or offline.
* Delete messages while online or in autodial mode.
* Separate retrieval intervals for online and autodial modes.
* The ability to print messages.
* The ability to read hyperlinks.
* The ability to work with standard firewalls and proxy servers.
* The ability to retain retrieved messages when a computer is turned off.
* Lean installation - Minimal computer requirements.
* Easy download, setup and uninstall.
* No personal information required.
* Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, XP, NT, or 2000.
* AOL autodial requires AOL 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 or 9.0.
Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, POP3, Earthlink, Excite, iName, Juno, Lycos, Mail.com, Mindspring, MSN, MyWay, Netscape, OneBox, Rediffmail, SBC Yahoo, Switchboard, and USA.net. >>
All trademarks, registered trademarks, servicemarks, and copyrights are the property of their respective holders.
Copyright © 2004, 2005 Professional Web Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
What is your favorite Email prompter tool and why?